At Come Back Shack there are a lot of things that make us different...
- We're not a chain. We're not a franchise. We're Born in Boone, NC, and we're family owned and operated in Boone and the SC Low Country.
- We do our best to create a fun, safe and rewarding environment where our team members can grow and develop and where we are proud to welcome our guests to Come Back Shack.
- Our food is so fresh, we don't have freezers.
- We serve hand-cut fries from real Idaho potatoes: really hard work for us--really awesome fries for you!
- Our "regular" burgers aren't so regular. They're made from fresh-never-frozen beef blended by the butcher using chuck, round, and sirloin.
- Our Local Burger is made from grass-fed beef from a local sustainable family farm.
- All of our chicken is all-natural, fresh-never-frozen, with no antibiotics.
- We hand-bread our all-natural chicken tenderloins in breading and marinade we make in-house with no added sugar or MSG. It's mama's recipe!
- We work hard to use simple ingredients with words you can pronounce. And everyday we make fresh in-house: Come Back Sauce, cole slaw, pickles, ranch dressing, pimento cheese, fried green tomatoes... and more!
It's a lot of words that we sum up with the little phrase